THE LEADER IN FITNESS!
The Powerhouse Gym name and brand has been one of the top leaders in the fitness industry for over 35 years. With 300 licensees in 39 states, Powerhouse has continued to steadily gain global attention by expanding into 17 different countries worldwide. The first Powerhouse Gym still stands in its original location and celebrated its 35th anniversary in 2010.
The Powerhouse Gym name and logo provides its gyms instant recognition and credibility associated with an internationally registered trademark and service mark symbolic with quality in the health and fitness industry.
Today, Powerhouse Gyms International is in the midst of tremendous growth and expansion. One reason for this surge in membership and facilities has been Powerhouse Gym’s ability to not only accommodate the conditioned market, but to also attract mainstream consumers and fitness enthusiast by providing excellent fitness facilities. The famous muscleman logo is a sign of credibility across the country and is a testament of where this company began. The Powerhouse Gym Trademark is associated with service and quality, and is apparent throughout each and every Powerhouse Gym that opens its doors to over 1.5 million dedicated members.
It is not uncommon to see an A-list celebrity training at Powerhouse Gym, including such stars as Arnold Schwarzenegger, Cameron Diaz, John Travolta, Jerome “The Bus” Bettis, Alex Rodriguez, Mike Tyson and Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, to name a few.
Powerhouse Gym is the fastest growing gym licensing organization in the world. We are distinguished by our unsurpassed motivating atmosphere, knowledgeable staff and premier exercise equipment, which supports our members in meeting their individual fitness goals. We provide these with dedication to the highest quality of customer satisfaction delivered with a sense of friendliness, individual pride and company spirit. The strength of our heart-felt identity is utilized to inspire every person that steps foot into our gyms to better themselves.
Know Powerhouse Gym.
- William and Norman Dabish opened the first Powerhouse Gym – “The Original” – in 1975 in Highland Park, Michigan
- Powerhouse Gym remains family owned and operated, currently led by its CEO, Henry W. Dabish
- Today, Powerhouse Gym is the largest health club licensing organization in the world with 300+ licensees in 40 states across the U.S. with presence in over 20 countries worldwide
- There are over 1.5 million Powerhouse Gym members that exercise in one of our 300 plus locations throughout the world
- We are a licensing organization that is comprised of individually owned and operated facilities along with corporate owned locations.
- Our gyms offer the newest in fitness programs including personal training and customized goal oriented programs and a wide array of inspiring group exercise classes.
- Powerhouse Gyms are heavily involved with its local communities. Powerhouse contributes and sponsors many inner city youth programs and works closely with the American Heart Association and American Cancer Society.
Know Our Members.
- Our membership is comprised of people from all ages and all walks of life including everyone from novice gym goers who are discovering fitness for the first time to Hollywood stars and professional athletes.
- Despite our diverse membership base, Powerhouse Gym is not defined by demographics but by a mentality. Powerhouse Gym members share a common dedication, passion and commitment to realizing their goals.
- We offer innovative programs to help members of all ages.
- It is not uncommon to see an A-list celebrity training at Powerhouse Gym, including such stars as Arnold Schwarzenegger, Cameron Diaz, John Travolta, Jerome “The Bus” Bettis, Alex Rodriguez, Mike Tyson and Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, to name a few.
Know Our Mission.
We Inspire And Support Our Members In Bettering Themselves By Reaching Their Fitness Goals.